Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Block two of Garden Tea Party

Block two of the Garden Tea Party from Shabby Fabrics is done.  This block came two days after I finished block one.  I pieced it a couple of weeks ago at a BSC sew fun day. The appliqueing was done today while I Skyped with my friend Erica.



Such a relief that they give you plenty of fabric for the blocks.  I actually made a mistake in the cutting. Fortunately there was enough of the fabric I cut wrong left from block one to recut.  Whew!

I'm so happy I signed up for this BOM.  I really enjoy looking at the fabrics they choose.  The next block kit should arrive in a week and a half. While I'm waiting for it, I'll work on quilting the next quilt in line on my Longarm.   I also have a baby quilt I'm making.

Happy Stitching. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment