Yesterday I finished my last QOTM top from 2014. It had gotten put on the side burner because I cut a section at the wrong width. I had to go to BSC to get replacement fabrics. We found three of the fabrics immediately. The fourth one took a few days as they had to search in their scraps for it. Fortunately enough of all the fabrics were found. By then I'd moved on to other projects. I finally got back to it a couple of days ago.
I started this quilt on February 3rd. The beginnings of the project are on my February 4th blog post entitled Studio.
The quilt pattern is by Villa Rosa Designs and called Cloud Nine. (The model of sewing table I have is also called Cloud Nine.) I used the kit BSC had available. This is going to be another charity quilt. Here's the pieced top. Enjoy!
This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!