Friday, February 13, 2015

Bernina Presser-foot 97D

Toward the end of 2014 Bernina came out with a new 1/4" foot for their models with 9mm feed. The 97/97D feet are made with a wider toe on the left side so it will better keep your fabric from shifting! The 97D is for the Bernina's with the built in dual feed. The right toe is just like the 37 and 57 feet. Since these feet were back ordered, I just recently got mine and I love it. The foot also comes with a guide that screws into the base of your machine. The right edge of your fabric is against it as seen in the a picture below. This gives you a perfect 1/4" seam! It's your choice whether you use the guide or not. I'm very happy with my new foot! Thank you Bernina Sewing Centre for ordering the 97D foot for me.






Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment