Thursday, January 15, 2015

Kitchen Organization Continued

The kitchen organization continues. Monday was the day to organize the spice cabinet. That was a quick job since I keep my spices alphabetized. I really just had to straighten up the larger spice containers, seasoning packets, cornstarch, sea salt, honey, etc. Tuesday the pantry got organized. That took awhile but I really like how it looks now. Wednesday our assignment was to inventory the pantry and freezer. We even got free inventory pages to print out, to make the job easier. This morning the challenge was to deep clean the microwave. My husband had just done that, so all I had to do was wipe it down. Being stainless steel, my microwave reflects like a mirror, so is hard to see in a photo.
Here are photos of the organized spice cabinet and pantry, and clean microwave.







Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment