Friday, January 9, 2015

Organizing & Decorating

This week I've been doing more cleaning and organizing. Part of it through the I Heart Planner's, 30 Day Kitchen Organization Challenge. Today I cleaned expired stuff from the fridge, then organized it. That wasn't hard because I keep it pretty neat. All but four of the expired things came from the freezer. 
Christmas decorations are gone and the dining and living rooms are decorated for the next few months. As you can see, I moved my flameless candles from the living room to the dining room table. The linen undercloth is a family antique from the late 1800's. I think it was originally used as a bed sheet. The crocheted one on top was made by my mother in the early 1990's.
Here's my Winter dining room and my organized refrigerator. 




Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment