Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Ouilt Of The Month 2014

At the beginning of 2014 I made a commitment to make a quilt each month chosen by Bernina Sewing Centre. If you brought in the previous month's quilt you got a discount for the purchase of the fabric for the next month and a free pattern. Each month you participate the discount increases by 5%!
Two of the quilts were made by my grand-daughter's Shelley and Angelica. I'll post a picture and talk about those in future posts. They had permission of management in the store to make them.
This morning I finished QOTM number eleven. It's a lap size. They vary in size each month. After my grand-daughter's dentist appt. we'll be going to the shop to show my quilt and buy the next one for a wonderful 55% off!
Here is QOTM number eleven:



Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment